baking adventures

Saturday, January 27, 2007

more chocolate, you say?

ask and ye shall receive... here are a few shots of things I've made in class...

PAIN AU CHOCOLAT


LAYERS of SYMPHONIE CAKE
(from bottom: hazelnut cake, rich ganache, praline buttercream, bisquit joconde, praline buttercream, hazelnut cake, rich ganache, ordinary ganache)

A SELECTION OF CHOCOLATE GENOISE BAKED & DECORATED BY ME & MY CLASSMATES... mine is on the upper right corner - a chocolate, coconut version


GRENOBLOIS - lots of chocolate and walnuts

PETIT FOURS

decorated to look like little hostess cupcakes, but under the ganache is almond frangipane with a layer of raspberry jam

ALMOND HAZELNUT TART

3 Comments:

Blogger Tisra said...

NO WAY! ***Drool*** Wow. I'm now burdened with some terrible cravings. It all looks AMAZING. And beautiful, too. What a great job you're doing, Jen.

1/27/2007 7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why did i ever leave NY? I want to come back so bad after seeing those sweet deserts! I will be back for a weekend over easter... I hope that you will need a taster... I volunteer my tongue and stomach!

1/30/2007 12:05 PM  
Blogger EarthMotherRetiring said...

And why haven't we seen any of these on our doorstep in San Diego? Yummy looking!!! Hugs, Mom

2/16/2007 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home