baking adventures

Monday, November 06, 2006

1st Birthday

I have a lovely little niece and it is her 1st birthday today. She is the cutest little munchkin to walk the earth... I'm lucky to be her auntie! Here is a picture of her showing off her 6 new teeth. She's such a little ham, she knows that she's going to get the oooohhs and aaahhhs and soooo cuuuuutes when she does stuff like this. How can you not fall in love with this face?

Here she is with her mother"ship" when she was a little pirate for Halloween. And yes, from the reports I'm receiving she's standing on her own and taking a few steps before she plops down and waits for her Grama D to start applauding her performance!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tisra said...

Completely adorable!

And the previous post- I'm drooling! And I want to learn it all, too! Culinary school is not on the horizion for me any time soon; you'll have to continue these details entries...I'm loving it!

11/08/2006 2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute little Pirate! She is so cute! I can't wait to see you in NY.

11/09/2006 7:31 AM  
Blogger Tisra said...

Candie- all this commenting....where is *your* blog? I know I'd love to hear the medical adventures of a California girl "stranded" in Grenada! Don't you think, Jen? :-)

11/09/2006 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home