baking adventures

Sunday, July 30, 2006

old friend

He'd kill me if I called him old... he's not... because we're only about 4 months apart in age... Dan is a friend I haven't seen in a long time... not much has changed, except what people call him... makes me wonder what the hell I was doing that I couldn't figure out how to keep in contact with him for the past 6 years... anyway... we had fun times for his belated b-day celebration with lots of his other friends... and a few more of mine...

3 Comments:

Blogger Tisra said...

Jen, you look amazing! How is it that with all the yummy food you descirbe, you are still so trim?! I can't wait to see you in October.

8/01/2006 2:51 PM  
Blogger jen said...

oh jeez... thanks Tisra! Well, we'll see what happens - my gym membership ran out at the end of July! I'll keep my fingers crossed that I don't need to get a corset to look good in Kim's bridesmaid's dress! :) Definitely looking forward to October too!

8/02/2006 12:38 AM  
Blogger EarthMotherRetiring said...

Where you been hiding that cute guy, Jen? Keep in touch with him! He's sweet! Love ya, Mom

8/08/2006 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home