baking adventures

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

take backs

So I need to take back something I said a while back... about the lazy girl I worked with on my first day. She's actually been quite awesome to work with ever since my first day. I think she was having an off day. Usually she doesn't work Friday night, and that was when I started... anyway, as it turns out, she's been one of the people that helps me out so I'm not falling on my face. She's given me tips to make my life at work easier and has helped me out a few times. So while first impressions are important, it doesn't hurt to take notice of how that person acts/interacts with/in the environment around them... maybe they'll change your mind!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tisra said...

Isn't that great- that you're not working with a lazy girl? :-)

4/26/2007 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home