baking adventures

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

One more day...

I thought I was starting school today... ooops, my Culinary Management class meets on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, so why would they start on a Tuesday? So I'm off to school tomorrow - bright and early, especially because I need to try to get forms for a commuter pass at a student rate from the train station - which is only open from 5am to 12:30pm (I didn't get there today until 1pm) - and I need to check in at the ICE at 7:30am. Now, officially, gone are the days I get to sleep until 11am - well, at least on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Check back tomorrow evening for any updates after my 1st day of classes!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tisra said...

How thrilling! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

9/05/2006 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home